Privacy Is Important
We recognise that privacy of personal information is important to individuals. Personal information for our business purposes is to be minimal, private, correct, safe and largely in the control of the individual. Except where otherwise legally appropriate we will treat your personal information as private.
Your Say on Privacy
If you have a particular concern or query about your personal information held by us do not hesitate to contact us by using our online form
The Nature of Our Business
We are principally a retailer. Retailing can utilise a number of facilities and functions including shops (off the street and in shopping centres), the Internet, promotional material (using various forms including paper and electronic mail outs), credit and other card systems, layby arrangements and reward schemes. We take pride in our reputation as a trusted speciality retailer and nurture our relationship with our customers.
Obtaining Personal Information
Because of the nature of our business it is necessary to obtain personal information from time to time. We will however not be unduly intrusive nor obtain or use information in an inappropriate manner. We will only ask for and use personal information we reasonably need to conduct our business.
If you have received any promotional material and do not wish to receive it then upon letting us know we will not send it to you.
Your Access And Control
However, in accordance with the privacy law we give you access to your personal information we hold and you can correct misinformation (except where it would be inappropriate or exempted by law e.g. – where it would require disclosing someone else’s personal information, but we will provide you with reasons).
It is important for us that persons with whom we do business have confidence that we handle information responsibly and it is our policy to do this.
Your Personal Information
- Your Personal Information is collected to enable us:
– to process your orders and/or
– to inform you of special promotions, new catalogues and important changes to the
Embody Denim business that may be of interest to you. (Note: you may choose not to
receive these types of notifications) and
– to improve our services
- You may access and update your Personal Information that is held by Embody Denim upon request.
- Only on a need to know basis will some of your Information be passed on to our delivery couriers to enable accurate and timely delivery of your orders and/or promotional materials and catalogues. Where appropriate and allowed by law we may also provide information to our collection agency.
- Our organization is Embody Denim A.B.N. 85 848 669 855
We Reserve The Right
– to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail
or phone, using the e-mail address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies
paid using the original method received.
– that all orders are subject to availability of stock.
– to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide.
0431 904 238
PO BOX 6454
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086.
ACN:617 281 919